Our 10 Year Anniversary
Help us celebrate 10 years of saving babies’ lives and raising awareness of stillbirth prevention. In 2022, MAMA Academy is turning 10.
Since 2012, over 6000 babies’ lives have been saved. This year, we need your help and support more than ever before. Get involved with our charity adventure. There is something fun to do for everyone.
- Take part in our virtual MAMA 10 Challenge this April. Walk, jog, run or hop 10K every day for MAMA Academy – feel brill’ in April!
- Nominate us at your place of work or community group for your Charity of the Year. You may have a dedicated account manager to support you along the way.
- Tell us your story! Have our MAMA Academy Wellbeing Wallets or Pregnancy Passports helped you in your time of need? Tell us how we helped your baby arrive safely.
- Donate the cost of a cup of coffee ( or two! ). Sign up for regular giving to help fund our potentially life-saving work.
- Volunteer your spare time and make a difference. We have various roles available and we would love to hear from you.
- Get fit and train for a running event. We have places in the Royal Parks Half Marathon and Great North Run. We have also partnered with Ultra Challenge events in 2022, so if you fancy something different, we have events all across the UK, including sponsored walks, 5 and 10K runs, half marathons, full marathons and more. There is a challenge for everyone.
- Manage a collection box. Could your business or your local pub/ shop host one of our collection boxes to help raise funds to save babies’ lives? Get in touch to receive one of our collection boxes and start raising funds for MAMA Academy.
- Align your business with MAMA Academy with a corporate partnership. Demonstrate to your customers what truly matters to you. Corporate partnerships could mean whatever you want it to mean. You could commit to an annual donation, donate a percentage of your sales, offer us a service free of charge or give a discount to our supporters.
- Leave a gift in your will for MAMA Academy. We offer a FREE will writing service.
- Create a fundraiser for your Birthday. Make a difference and help save babies’ lives. Do it online via Facebook or offline with your family and friends.
- Honour the memory of someone special by making a donation in their memory. You can also create a special Timeless Tribute page dedicated to your loved one which will last forever.
- Find out if your employer offers Payroll Giving. If they do, sign up to donate to MAMA Academy. If they don’t, ask them to get in touch with us and we can help them set this scheme up. Donations are taken from your pay before tax, which means that if you pledge to give £10 a month, it will only cost you £8 if you are a standard rate taxpayer.
- Do you use AMAZON? Sign up to Amazon Smile and give as you shop. smile.amazon.co.uk: You shop. Amazon gives.
- Turn your everyday online shopping into a FREE donation with Easy Fundraising
- Shop online and raise money for us via Give as You Live
For further information, get in touch with Dora at firstname.lastname@example.org