We have listed some useful resources for you to access. If you would like us to mention your services, please contact us.
- E-Learning For Healthcare -You can find various interactive resources from E-Learning including interpreting electronic fetal monitoring. Please visit the E-Learning website for more information.
- Atain; Avoiding term admissions into neonatal units – to improve outcomes for babies, mothers and families through the delivery of safer care.
- Midwives Information and Resource Service – MIDIRS online offers some tips for students on their website.
- The NHS provide a free Antenatal and Newborn Screening E-learning module which can be found on their e-LFH website.
- The Royal College of Midwives I-learn – new i-learn courses including Saving Babies lives, Bereavement, the Changing NHS and Dealing with Complaints. Visit their I-learn site for a great learning resource.
- Rachel Hayden’s bereavement photography online courses by Gifts Of Remembrance are now available.
Saving Babies Lives Care Bundle
- Health Education England e-learning hub
Action On Pre-eclampsia
- Midwives E-Learning Presentation
Maternal Mental Health
NHS Education for Scotland has created two e-learning modules on maternal health aimed at all who work with pregnant women and new mothers. Visit the website for more details.
CMV Action is offering midwives a short training module, following high demand from healthcare professionals to learn about congenital CMV. Midwives can do the module online, which provides information about how the virus can spread, the symptoms, and ways the risk of CMV can be reduced during pregnancy.