We have listed some useful resources for you to access. If you would like us to mention your services, please contact us.
- E-Learning For Healthcare -You can find various interactive resources from E-Learning including interpreting electronic fetal monitoring. Please visit the E-Learning website for more information.
- Midwives Information and Resource Service - MIDIRS online offers some free podcasts including the induction of labor via their website.
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - The RCOG have a free online webcast of their seminar, Swine Flu in Pregnancy.
- The National Screening Committee - The NHS provide a free Antenatal and Newborn elearning module which can be found on their CPD website.
All the below events have NOT been accredited by the Royal College of Midwives. If you would like us to list your event, please contact us with all the details and we shall share it for our healthcare professionals.
- The University of Nottingham - Nottingham International Conference for Education and Research in Midwifery is taking place at the University of Nottingham on the 7th & 8th November 2012. Visit their website for more information.
- Child Bereavement Charity - The Child Bereavement Charity are holding an interactive study day entitled "Pregnancy Loss and Death of a Baby - Supporting Parents in Wales" on the 3rd July. Please visit the Child Bereavement Charity's website for more details.
- Your Birthright - The Compassionate Midwifery study day is due to take place in London on the 14th September. Please visit the Your Birthright website for more details.